Luxor Health C Series SL Track Massage Chair NEW 2020 MODEL
Introducing the NEW Luxor Health C Series Massage Chair (MRSP $6,800.00).
Wholesale Direct price once in stock will be $2,899.00*, but you can save $300.00** by paying up front and reserving your chair now! $2,599.00
Our Luxor Health C Series Massage Chair outperformed 50 other models tested during the design phase. It gives the deepest, smoothest and most therapeutic experience available. It has an SL track that follows from the head down to under the buttocks. Massage also includes the base of the head, side of the neck, top of the shoulders, and right down to the toes. This chair is ideal for both personal and professional use.
The NEW 2020 Luxor Health C Series Massage Chair features: voice control, twelve kinds of massage, zero gravity ability, and requires only 5 centimeters of clearance to fully recline next to a wall. This chair is available in solid black, black/grey, light grey or burgundy. Scroll through our pictures to see the full product brochure.
We do things differently as we sell to the public at the same prices we sell to retailers, we also offer below wholesale discounts on back orders as it saves us on warehouse costs. The moment they arrive they are labeled and shipped out to customers the same day, we are the only company we know of that does this.
*2% discount available for Interac e-Transfer or cash transactions, contact us for details.
**Early-bird price will be $2,599.00 (applied at checkout). Shipping will occur once the stock has reached our showroom.
PICK UP is free at one of our showroom locations (stock dependent).
FOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS are available for a fee based on postal code and type of delivery:
- Business delivery (with our power tailgate to lower chair to the ground).
- Business delivery discounted if there is an available loading dock or forklift for offloading.
- Direct to door delivery.
- In home delivery where the chair is unpackaged and all packaging materials taken away.
(If you would like a delivery quote, please provide your postal code and specify if you are a residential delivery or business with a loading dock or forklift).
Three-Year Warranty on all electrical and mechanical components. Optional Purchase:
Five-Year Extended Warranty on all electrical and mechanical components. If requested at the time of purchase, warranty is available for $399.00 (Regular $689.00). The Extended Warranty includes:
- All defective or broken electrical or mechanical parts will be replaced new for the first five years. After five years, you get these same parts at cost for life (plus shipping and taxes if applicable).
- One year free labor on repairs (does not include shipping costs, if required).
- Service technicians are available in most cities across Canada and USA.
- Option to buy and replace a brand new complete massage unit for your chair with all motors, gear reducers, boards and massage hands for only $399.00 (Regular price $599.00; MRSP $1,000.00). We are the only company we know of that offers this.
- You get cosmetic parts at cost for life, for all worn or damaged exteriors parts, from the moment you buy the chair.
WHY BUY FROM US?
If you think paying full retail price at a store provides any added value, here is some food for thought…
- We provide our brand named massage chairs at the same wholesale price to both individuals and retailers, so ordering directly from us ensures you the best price possible.
- With the Extended Warranty, we provide our customers with the unique opportunity to buy parts from us, the supplier, at cost for life. This includes electrical, mechanical and cosmetic parts throughout the chair. This is impossible to get from any store as they need to make a profit on all service and parts.
- Our chair comes with cETLus electrical certification, which complies with the safety standards for the United States and Canada.
- As a brand name supply company, we have been fully involved with the manufacturing of these chairs from the very beginning. We provide crucial input for both improvements in quality and reliability, so you can expect the best quality products at the lowest prices buying from us.
Glenn Lavery, the founder of Luxor Health, has been in the business of importing and distributing to retailers for over fifteen years. In 2009, Glenn decided to establish Luxor Health, with the dream of offering custom-made quality products at wholesale and discount prices (including parts and service repairs) sold directly to the public.
Luxor Health is proud to provide custom-made products at the lowest prices possible. We believe in our brand name and in the quality of services that we offer to our customers.