LUXOR HEALTH F Series Massage Chair
LUXOR HEALTH F Series Massage Chair
We are now offering our incredible New F Series Massage Chair (MSRP $8,900.00). Wholesale Direct price once in stock will be $3,949.00*, but you can save $300.00** by paying up front and reserving your chair now! $3,649.00. This chair comes with an extended longer SL track that goes even lower down the back. It has a waist Twist function and has a slide forward feature on the base when reclining bringing it forward away from the wall.
*This price is based on Interac E-transfer or cash payments, if paying by credit card/Paypal 2.9% will be added.**Early-bird price will be $3,649.00 (discount applied at checkout or feel free to contact us for details. ). Shipping will occur once the stock has reached our showroom.
1) Incredible Foot Massage: Most chairs with foot roller massage come with a couple sets of rollers doing the arch of the foot and the front section of the foot, our Luxor Health F Series chair comes with 3 sets of rollers doing the heel, arch of foot and front even your toes. Air massage most chairs are open on the front and only have an airbags on each side of each foot, our Luxor Health F Series chair comes with a closed front and this allows airbags on top of the toes and feet to intensify the foot and toes roller massage, it has 4 airbags on each side of each foot and even a massager behind the heels. There is also magnetic therapy in the calves section.
2) Base of head, side of neck and top of shoulders massage: Our F series chair has the forward and back 4.7 inches of travel the most in the industry, most average from 2 to 3 inches. This along with flipping back the head cushion you can lay your head back into the upper part of the massage chair; next bring the massage unit out the 4.7 inches to the sides of your neck. Finally close the width to the sides of your neck and place the chair in kneading massage, this will then give you a most incredible base of head, side of neck and top of shoulders massage you cannot get from other massage chairs.
(Deepest 3D massage in the industry at 4.7 inches, and the best base of heads, side of neck and top of shoulders massage in the industry).
3) You can save massages in this chair once you know how to use the controls
4) Waist Twist functions the seat goes side to side and along with the hip and kidney air bags they alternate to give you a wonderful waist twits effect.
5) Waist stretch massage where it grabs your shoulder/bicep and your calves at the same time, then it drops the backrest and legs to give you a great lower back stretch.
6) An air massage function that turns off the back massager and you can actually turn off all air massage of the chair to sit and only get a full foot and leg massage while watching TV relaxing.
7) The recline and foot and leg buttons all work without turning on the chair so you can adjust it just for relaxing and watching TV or listening to music.
8) If you were to fall asleep in the chair while getting a massage once the timer runs out it stays in its position as to now awake you, once you awake then you just hit the power button to return to the upright position.
9) Built in speakers with Bluetooth for relaxing to music along with mobile app available.
10) Chair comes with 74 airbags
11) Extended SL Track give a 10 cm longer track then the G2 Series chair, it is 10 cm in length all at the bottom of travel on a curved track so you get a lower massage on the back to Buttocks.
12) This chair has added heat therapy to the lower back.
13) Extended back bottom cover for easier access to internal components and to allow you to keep it close to the wall, the base of the chair also moves forward when reclining keeping it away from the wall.15) $20,000.00 USA funds were paid out to get cETLus electrical certification done on this chair, this is as good as CSA and qualifies it for all of North America.
PICK UP is free at one of our showroom locations (stock dependent).
FOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS are available for a fee based on postal code and type of delivery:
- Business delivery (with our power tailgate to lower chair to the ground).
- Business delivery discounted if there is an available loading dock or forklift for offloading.
- Direct to door delivery.
- In home delivery where the chair is unpackaged and all packaging materials taken away.
(If you would like a delivery quote, please provide your postal code and specify if you are a residential delivery or business with a loading dock or forklift).
Three-Year Warranty on all electrical and mechanical components. Optional Purchase:
Five-Year Extended Warranty on all electrical and mechanical components. If requested at the time of purchase, warranty is available for $399.00 (Regular $689.00). The Extended Warranty includes:
- All defective or broken electrical or mechanical parts will be replaced new for the first five years. After five years, you get these same parts at cost for life (plus shipping and taxes if applicable).
- One year free labor on repairs (does not include shipping costs, if required).
- Service technicians are available in most cities across Canada and USA.
- Option to buy and replace a brand new complete massage unit for your chair with all motors, gear reducers, boards and massage hands for only $399.00 (Regular price $599.00; MRSP $1,000.00). We are the only company we know of that offers this.
- You get cosmetic parts at cost for life, for all worn or damaged exteriors parts, from the moment you buy the chair.
WHY BUY FROM US?
If you think paying full retail price at a store provides any added value, here is some food for thought…
- We provide our brand named massage chairs at the same wholesale price to both individuals and retailers, so ordering directly from us ensures you the best price possible.
- With the Extended Warranty, we provide our customers with the unique opportunity to buy parts from us, the supplier, at cost for life. This includes electrical, mechanical and cosmetic parts throughout the chair. This is impossible to get from any store as they need to make a profit on all service and parts.
- Our chair comes with cETLus electrical certification, which complies with the safety standards for the United States and Canada.
As a brand name supply company, we have been fully involved with the manufacturing of these chairs from the very beginning. We provide crucial input for both improvements in quality and reliability, so you can expect the best quality products at the lowest prices buying from us.
Glenn Lavery, the founder of Luxor Health, has been in the business of importing and distributing to retailers for over fifteen years. In 2009, Glenn decided to establish Luxor Health, with the dream of offering custom-made quality products at wholesale and discount prices (including parts and service repairs) sold directly to the public.
Luxor Health is proud to provide custom-made products at the lowest prices possible. We believe in our brand name and in the quality of services that we offer to our customers.